Friday, January 23, 2009

Christmas Time 2008

The Three Musketeers, 'a la mode' style. (Don't ask me what that means) : )

There were so many kids there, that it was an Express Santa line. It was so fast, I couldn't even get a good picture. Nevertheless, Sammi was happy to get her candy cane. Sadie was scared of Santa, which amazes me because she has been talking about seeing Santa forever.


This is at our ward Christmas party, and the craziest part about it(besides being there with three little girls without a husband) was that all these cute girls were more wild than any of the boys there. They were climbing all over each other and the chair, but they were laughing and having so much fun, I couldn't stop them--even when they were in their nice skirts. This ward is so great because there are so many families with all girls, just like us! These are some of their best friends from top to bottom, left to right: Kate, Kira (whose missing her twin sister Audrey in the pic), Lauren, Kaylee, Sammi, and Sadie.


Sammi at her school Christmas concert. It was too far away to get a very good close-up. I love that it looks like none of the kids are even singing, although they actually did really good. They had to sing the Chipmunk Song, which was of coarse Sammi's favorite.



This is one of the funniest miniature snowmen I've ever seen/made. The snow wasn't very good for rolling, and we had no carrots or sticks around, so he got broccoli for arms! I love it.



Sammi always wants to pose for the camera, so here's one of her many cute ones. It's also very rare to see her wearing pants, so we celebrate.

What I love about this picture is that Sadie piled on the frosting. She would've kept going, but she ran out (I think she ate more than she spread)!


Decorating our Christmas cookies. They were extra good this year...I don't know if it was the extra saliva mixed in with the frosting or not ; ).


My sweet angels in their Christmas dresses (I guess I should say skirts, I wanted to do something different this year, so we did). Sophie doesn't look too comfortable, but it's hard to hold a newborn, what can I say?









2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute Heather. I think "a la mode" means "ice cream on top" haha...jk... Your Christmas sounds a lot like ours, huh? Christmas school concert, Santa visit, decorating cookies...I still need to add some more pics to mine like of the kids in their Sunday Christmas outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the chair pic! I didn't get one of those so I'll have to copy it from you ;0) You also got better Christmas concert pics than I did so I'll have to steal that from you as well I guess.

    ReplyDelete