This is Sophie earlier in the day. I love this outfit. Her Aunt Tessa and Uncle Jared gave to her. Trying to get a picture of her smiling has been a challenge; this is her half smile, half sad face.
The day before they built a tunnel and Snowman with their Daddy. Here is Sammi crawling through the tunnel, and she wasn't too sure about it. She's more cautious like her Mom.
And here is Sadie, she completely enjoyed it. She has almost no fears like her Daddy. A hideout in her own front yard, wow!
Here they are next to their snowman. Do you notice something similar about Dave and the snowman?
Here's our little snowbunny Sophie. Just had to take a picture in this sweater and hat.
Here they are posing outside the temple. It was a really nice day. Sammi thought it was warm enough without a coat. I thought it was so sweet when we got to the Celestial room, Sadie stopped and looked all the way up to the high ceiling and chandelier, and said, 'When I grow up, I want to get married here!' It was amazing how strong the Spirit was there, before it was even dedicated. A very special day indeed.







So sweet! What cute girls, I am so glad you got to take them to the temple! Sophie is such a doll!
ReplyDeleteHeather! Hooray that you found my blog...and what fun it's been to look this through and "see" you guys again.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words too..Angie had told me that story before, what a nice lady. and does that mean that you got released from YW? hopefully because you're a crazy busy mother of three now? what a beauty that sophie is too. :)
okay and I loved the snowman/dave picture..so sorry we couldn't stick around longer and play with you guys..
keep commenting! :)
Hey! We miss you guys! So sad we couldn't make it for Sophie's blessing but we are excited to see you in a few weeks. Give the girls squishes from Aunt Angie and Uncle Greg!
ReplyDeleteHow about free fallin'??? (our trip to Lagoon)
ReplyDelete