Friday, March 6, 2009

Valentine's Day Part 1



It was so fun to celebrate Valentine's this year, especially because Dave just got home. But also because the girls were aware of it. They wanted to give Valentine's to everyone! We wanted to make pink pancakes, but I forgot we were out of red food coloring, so we had green pancakes! Just got a head start on St. Patty's Day.


Sadie's sportin' her new shades, sucker and bracelets she got for Valentine's.


She kept trying to bite the sucker, but it wouldn't work. So, she got bored of it pretty fast. Although she is our sugar baby.



This was Sammi's first Valentine's party at school. She was so excited. It was so cute watching these little Kindergartener's pass out their Valentine's, and then see them peek in their bags to see what they got. Sammi gave out Dora one's (that I bought last year on clearance) with little heart springs, but she wasn't too excited about Dora, because she said Dora is for babies! All I know is that she can't be too big for Dora already. In this pic she's doing the bean bag toss, how classic.






The one thing I love about kindergarten, is how they all still play together, everybody is friends, and no one is left out. That doesn't even cross their mind. They are so sweet and pure, I just want to keep them that way.


Here's SamSam eating her cookie she decorated, making a cheesy face next to her sack of Valentine's. Instead of decorating boxes, they all just decorated paper sacks. I was kinda sad about that.


I had to add this pic of a couple weeks earlier. This is me and my 'sistas' at the Beehive Tea Room, it's the cutest little place downtown SLC. It was so nice to sit in a beautiful place, visit, and sip a pretty cup of hot cocoa. Just makes ya feel good.


And here's that pretty cup of hot cocoa. It deserves a photograph.




And this is my sunshine Sophie smiling at her Nana. This used to be my sweatshirt. There is something about bunnies that is so cute. It's funny because I bought her a sweater almost exactly like it not realizing I had this one already. I just love it when Sophie smiles, it makes my day.




2 comments:

  1. Cute Valentine pics! By the way, if you want to do the lucky 5 thing, i will totally do it! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie really is precious, Heather. That's so cool your family all came up for the blessing. Really cool. Which one is the brother who did those songs you had us hear on facebook? That cocoa looks so yummy. Sounds like a cook place to go hang out..that tea house. Your girls are getting so big!!! I think we need to invent a squashing machine to put kids in so they don't get big.

    ReplyDelete