Nana and Uncle Jared.

Uncle Josh and Aunt Crystal. It was really sad, they missed the blessing by five minutes. At the time I wasn't sure how long they'd be or what to do. Afterwards I realized we should've just asked the Bishop if we could do it after the Sacrament, or even after the meeting in an empty room somewhere in the Church. Hindsight's 20/20, right? I felt so bad, but it was wonderful just to have them there with us. So, if any of you have a blessing/baptism coming in the future, keep this in mind. Except for that, the blessing was beautiful and the day/food/family/friends were perfect. Thanks everyone for being there! I know it took a lot more work and time to get here. We love you all.

I loved how she was just staring at him. (Uncle Josh)

It's amazing that Uncle Mike, and Aunt Christine brought their five kids up, just for the day. It was so great for them to be with us. Of coarse the cousins had fun playing together. Kids from left to right: Megan, Erin, Michael, Brigham (holding Sophie), and Brett.

Erin, Sammi, Michael and Caden (not too sure about it) having a picnic/tea party in the playroom.

Here's sweet and handsome (single) Uncle Richard. I know he would hate me for doing this, but if any of you know someone that might be a good match for him, let me know! He got his degree in Construction Management and is working for a company in Heber, UT in that field. He loves sports and being outdoors, can fix anything. I think he's a great catch.

Grandma and Grandpa Ballard. Some of the sweetest two people I know.

Aunt Tessa and Uncle Jared. More sweetness. They came up the night before and we had pizza and played games, it was fun to just hang out.

Grandpa Harris and Grandma Cindy. So much love.

One of the best things about having Uncles!

The girls with Nana in their Valentine's jammi's she gave them. Sophie even got some, but they're not on her yet here. They got some fun necklaces and sunglasses from her too. So nice.
Oh Heather, looking at your blog just makes me miss you more. I was thinking today how much I love and miss you. You are such a good mom and friend. I want to be like you. Your girls are so lucky to have you. I need to call you and get some pointers on how to be sweeter, like you. Yeah right, I wish I looked like Melissa. I hope you are coming down soon. How about Easter again, I thing the Easter bunny will be in our neighborhood again. Thanks for your example. I love Sophie!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSUCH cute pictures! I love the one of you kissing Sofie!! I agree with Kim up there--your girls are lucky to have you and share those sweetness pointers with me too, I need them. . .
ReplyDeleteHey Heather! I love the pictures of your cute little family. Sophie is already so big and I don't even know her at all. I hope to see you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm still so sad we couldn't make it! We love you guys and miss you lots. And by the way- yes, I think Kevin totally looks like Jason and Kim does look like Melissa! Now I know why Jason always seemed so familiar ;0).
ReplyDelete