AKA The once-Utahns, then Idahoans now turned Tennesseeans with four cute little Girls, one 'fly' big Boy and a crafty Mama!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Good Times
Sophie laughing at her Daddy.
I can never get enough sleeping pictures. She's about 3 1/2 months old here. We just took her to her 4 month appointment last week. She weighs 17 pounds 12 ounces, and is 26 1/2 inches long!
Sophie going on her first walk with the fam.
Sammi is always wanting to help, and pushing Soph in the stroller was no exception!
I'm not sure how good Airhead candies can be for you, when they turn your tongues these crazy colors! It's so much fun, though.
Sammi on 'Crazy Hair Day' at school with Mrs. Smith. I'm sure her teacher will appreciate this picture of herself. ; ) Sammi wanted braids all over, and that's what she got!
They did this all on there own. When I came into the room and saw this, I thought it was so sweet; I hurried and grabbed my camera. Sammi reading to her little sisters.
Another story time pic. I love that Sophie's yawning.
Sophie's first time swimming. Well, not technically. Only her feet even touched the hot tub. We didn't even put her in the pool. And she fell asleep on Dave after a few minutes. I love Sophie's hands just resting on her chubba belly. And yes, we make our kids wear life jackets to the swimming pool. Just to be safe.
Kevin, Caden, and Ellie. I love this picture. I'm sure you will too, Kim!
Okay, I just can't get over their eyes in this picture! A match made in heaven. Caden got to ride with us on the way home from Puerto Vallarta (we moved to Mexico, didn't you know?), and they thought it was sooo cool. At least my girls did. Although Sadie didn't make this picture.
And one last picture of my girls going to a Princess Birthday Party for their friends Kira and Audrey. It was Sadie's first 'friend' party, and they were so excited. Sadie especially had to have all of the accessories, and apparently she's a Hawaiian Cinderella (hence the pink lei).
Sammi: "Mom, Mommy, Mommy Ballard!" Apparently I wasn't listening, was I.
Sadie: "One, two, shree, fo, five..." I love her little voice. She can go all the way to 39 without blinking. And then its, "Mommy, just belax," if I ask her to do something. I do need to do more of that.
Sammi: "Can we have some Jesus fruit for dessert?" I looked at Dave in question, "what's that?" I asked. He replied: "You know, the fruit of the Tree of Life." (Apparently they had watched one of the Church movies about the Tree of Life. I'm glad they remembered something from it.)
Me: "How many veggies do you want?" Sadie: "A little bit tiny."
Lately Sammi and Sadie have been saying that there's another baby in my tummy, but I keep reassuring them there's not, it's just 'padding' that was there for Sophie. Then Sadie says, "You need to do the exercise video a lot a times to get all the chub out, huh?" All I could do was laugh, cause she's right! All the chub out, though...I can't wait to get it all out. : )
On Christmas we were talking about Jesus, and that it was his birthday, and Sammi said, "Let's take a cake to the temple tomorrow, okay Mom?" I wasn't sure why she wanted to at first, until I realized she wanted to bring a birthday cake to Jesus, she's so sweet. She always makes sure that everyone is remembered.
I asked Sadie where Daddy works, and she said, "Weeziana, Weeziana!" (Louisiana) One of my favorite words she says is, 'Bemembo?' for 'remember'. I love it!
Those are some fun pictures Heather! The kids are getting so big. Girls love being princesses don't they?
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys always have a ton of fun! Where did you get the little pink cow print outfit for Sophie in the first picture? It's adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute post! All of those pictures are so darling and Sophie is starting to look just like her sisters!!! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! Sam and Cade are such cute little buddies. We were sad we didn't get to see you today. Next time!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures. It was so fun to see you guys last weekend. Sophie is so cute and chubby--I love it!
ReplyDeleteHey! Did you get your stuff in the mail?? I sent it a while ago. Let me know!
ReplyDelete