Sophie's first time actually grabbing her feet, then trying to eat them. Which she tries to do all the time now.
Sophie's first time trying cereal, she's a little over four months old.

All in their Easter dresses, and Daddy even wore his pink tie to match them (which they requested).

The classic trying to grab the spoon trick. And her first taste of any sort of 'human' food. Rice cereal of coarse.

The girls in their dresses again. Sammi's figuring out how hard it is to hold a baby in a slippery dress. It's so fun having girls, but then it can be dangerous when shopping for clothes.

Here's Dave rock climbing. I was impressed at how fast he climbed this 30 foot wall. He's still got it.

And Sammi actually really enjoyed it, she didn't want to leave, but Sophie wasn't patient after waiting in line for a half an hour, we got to climb for about 30 minutes, which is great for a tiny baby. We should've had Sammi wear different shoes, but she managed.

Sadie looks so cute in the harness. She was a little scared at first, but then even tried it herself. She's definitely my monkey.

Sadie wanted to take a picture of us, which I think she did a great job! I would've put a picture of myself climbing the wall, 'but' it's not really the best view of my backside; although I also made it to the top the second time around. I think I had to prove to Dave that I could do it. If I had more time, I would love to do this more often. Maybe one day, eh?! It really is exhilarating.
Cute! I love their dresses. Good work David!
ReplyDelete