Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Potty Trained=Ballet




















Hooray! Sadie is finally potty trained. She sure was a stubborn one. She knew how to do it, but she did not want to for so long. Then when Dave got back from his long 3 weeks of work, he told Sadie the day after Christmas, that it was time for her to wear underwear. And go potty on the toilet. And she listened!! She had one accident that day, but after that she was trained. She would even go sit on the toilet by herself and even wipe herself. The first time I witnessed her doing that, I almost started crying I was so happy.

Now that she's potty trained she's been 'bememboing' (remembering) all that we promised her if she went potty on the toilet. So, off to ballet she went. Her teacher was amazing. She asked me how old Sadie was, and couldn't believe she was only 3, because of how well she did. I think she's a true dancer at heart. Anytime she starts dancing, it's always pretty ballet moves.

I am trying to figure out how to rearrange these pictures, and write underneath them, but so far I've had no luck. So if any of you have tips or advice, I'd love to hear them!

It's been so cold the frost has stayed on the billowing weeds all day, so I had to stop and take a picture, I thought the crystals looked so pretty. And of coarse I had to add a picture of my sleeping angel baby, Sophie! She had her two month check-up, and she's growing very well.

She weighs 14 pounds 2 ounces, and is 24 inches long. Wow!

They don't stay little for long.
P.S. Happy Inauguration Day! Let's unite and serve each other together.










5 comments:

  1. Hey! I found you. It's not good though because I get so caught up in reading good blogs that I never do my own!! Oh well, I guess I'm selfish and just like reading others' thoughts instead of sharing my own. I LOVE the frost picture. I so wanted to take a picture that day and I just never got around to it. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie sure has grown up fast! I wish I could get FiFi to potty train before this baby is due. I bet it's great not having two in diapers:o)

    Oh and yes, I'd love to do lunch when you are in my neck of the woods...let me know when you want to get together and we'll make a date:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave this is Carrie Cook. I saw you on Kevin's blog and wanted to say hi. What a darling family you have! p.s. My blog is private but if you want me to add you to the list to view it just send me your email address carriepace@msn.com, best wishes and peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! congrats to Sadie! Sophie is such a doll. I wish I could have her. Can I?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these pics! Such cute girls!

    ReplyDelete