Their first time getting the pool out in June...little did we know it wouldn't come out for another month!!!
I think this is my new favorite picture of my girls. Sammi and Sadie love to cuddle their sister, and even Sophie likes it, most the time. But this is what real life is all about, just being together.
A little canary, she was. She didn't get to actually do the recital of Hanzel and Gretel, since we went to my brother's graduation and friend's cabin. But we had to take pics of course!
I didn't know she had all this spice in her, well, I kinda did. It's just fun seeing it come out a little more.
And this is what we did for most of June, ride on the deck in the rain. And they loved it. It was funny that I decided to stain the deck, I was half way through and watched a big rain cloud come through. It rained for a month. My deck hardly looks stained, but oh well. The deck was cleared off, for trike races!







So great to see an update! The girls are so darling! Sadie looks darling in her dance outfit. I just signed Cambree up and I can't wait for those cute little costums!
ReplyDeleteHeather you can tell how content you are as a mother...your girls are so lucky they have you!! They are absolute sweethearts and I love the picture of them all cuddled around! I hope to see you soon! I will be up the end of August for about a week...what are the chances you will be in SLC???
ReplyDeleteThat is my favorite picture of your girls too. It is so sweet. They are all smiling so cute in it. I love to see them in the cute dance costumes too. It was fun hanging out, you should really think about moving to West Haven!
ReplyDeleteWill you please always sit in front of us at church? :) Your girls just make me smile!
ReplyDeleteSooo fun! I'm sad we never got to a movie while you were here and I'm doubly sad that I didn't get to see the girls dancing!!! They are sooo cute! It looks like you have a great yard- maybe we'll actually get to come see it sometime!
ReplyDelete