Thursday, August 6, 2009

M&M's Cabin

So, I'm going to go backwards, just because I don't want to rearrange the pics, since there's so many. But we really had so much fun, I had to post lots of 'em. Sadie, Sammi, and Kenna on the swing, such a great place to spot wildlife, although Kenna just wanted to dance around instead of take another picture.

The girlies watching a movie, although Lydia, the babies, and the boys were already asleep. There really is nothing like being in a sleeping bag with your good friends watching a movie.


I love this pic of Dave and Sophie on a walk.


Look how cute Melissa is. She's so much fun!


Okay, so Melissa and I love to take pictures, so Leah, and whoever else is there has to put up with us. Here's one of our many shots. We always try to take sexy pictures, but they just turn out hilarious. So I'll save us all the embarressment by not posting any... Although the next few still make me laugh every time I see them.
We thought it was cool we could lift this branch up, so we summoned the idea that we should take a picture of all three of us holding it up. Meanwhile, Leah is holding it herself while I set up the camera, and Melissa's on her way over. Leah's strength weakens; the branch swings back and knocks Melissa over. I had already set the timer on my camera, so what do we do? We pose for the picture, at least Leah and I do. I think Melissa may have passed out for a second.
Poor Melissa what were we thinking? She ended up walking away from it all. But later on after I showed her the pictures we seriously laughed for 30 minutes. She couldn't believe we posed for the picture. I just love that you can see her legs at the bottom of the pic with Leah and I holding the branch up. What a great memory, hopefully for all of us???


Sadie and Shayden had a fun time getting to know each other, although they kept their distance as you can see. If any of our kids got married, it would sure be fun, with all of the S names. Although I think Shayden's already taken, right MaKenna?


The best way to swing, on your tummy.



Leah and Ray roasting a mallow.


There's no way to eat smores without getting it all over, although I think Sadie did a pretty good job this time.


The girls going on a ride with their Papa. Sophie actually went for a ride too, but I forgot that picture.


Okay, so this scenario made us Mom's hold our breath for about 30 minutes or so. Five little kids on a four wheeler with Ray, aka the Accident-Prone Fearless Rodeo Ray. Sadie was too scared to go, which I was fine with. Needless to say, they returned safely, and thought it was pretty cool that they all got to ride together.


Maisy and Sophie are just a few weeks apart. It was so cute seeing them talk to each other. If we could only understand what they might be communicating to each other.


Brian and Shayden roasting marshmallows, I thought it was so sweet, I had to post this for ya, Jaime (somehow you snuck out of most of the pictures). You can tell how he looks up to his Dad.


Oh, the campire.


Sammi and Sadie got it down pretty good.


Cute Carter and the Sam and Sadsters.


Mike and Dave went on a ride. Dave loves to play in the mud, and get as dirty as possible. Kinda like a mud bath, with your clothes on.


The girlies going for a walk, and I love this new pose of Sammi's. Ever since she had her dance recital, she poses like this. All I gotta say is, 'You go girl!' Or 'Power Rangers!'

Sadie is in pure bliss when she is on the swings. She just loves it.


And here's Sammi in her element taking care of everyone, being in charge, she was so happy.


I had to post this picture too of my little brother Ben graduating from Skyline. He's got straight A's since 8th grade. I'm so proud of him.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, laughing so hard I'm crying!!! Can't get over those pics holy cow, so freaking funny!--- And I'm the dead on in the background, lol! I love the memories we make!!! Good friends, good times, for sure! Thanks for posting these!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete