
Mama and Sammi.

On some tubes. Sadie seriously sat on this tube all day, she loved it.

Sophie chillin in her very own boat.

Josh pulled Sophie around in the water. She was laughing at first.

That's Tessa out there, but I thought it was cute of Jared taking a pic of her.

So, because Dave wasn't there, I decided to sleep in our van, because of the hassle of having to put our tent up for one night, and take it down. So luckily that little boat was perfect for a bed for Sophie.

I watched the sunrise, and there really is nothing like a sunrise at Bear Lake. One of my favorite places in the whole world.

Some of us around the campfire.

Uncle Ben and Sadie.

Sammi, Uncle Josh, and Mason.

Okay, here we have little girls laughing hysterically at their Uncle Jared's story. All you have to say is, "Poopy, poopy, poopy!" to get them to think you're the coolest and funniest.

Grandpa and Sophie. She sure is a serious one, but so sweet!

The first day all Sadie did was collect shells, and only the 'flat ones', because 'they're prettier'. She really got a good collection.

Sophie putting her feet in Bear Lake sand for the first time. So many more to come.

If any of you know Dave, you will know that Sammi gets this from her Dad. Hardly ever a normal face when the camera's around.

Sammi pulling her Aunt/cousin's around on tubes.

Sam found a ladybug. He was a friendly little guy.

More silly faces.

Yes, this is my Dad. And it's the best picture ever.

Sophie asleep in her little boat. That was the best thing to have. She took naps while we were at the lake, so nice!!!

Here's a little photo shoot I had with Sophie around 6 months. I had to get some Chubba Bubba pictures. So here are a few.

This is her favorite panda. And she gets so excited to squeeze it she even shakes.

"Are you really making me do this, Mom?"
Your Bear Lake trip looked like tons of fun...I'm so sad we didn't get camping in this year I guess there's still Sept. for us, but dang where did the time go?!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness LOVED the CHUBBERS on your sweet little Soph, very cute pics!! Getting those naked pics is a must except when you look back you want to squeeze the chubs on the actually picture even and it's just not the same (sigh) love that stage (other than the # it does on my back :o))! So fun! Love ya Ballards!
Love these pics! Yes, family times are the best of times!
ReplyDeleteI guess I haven't been blog surfing for a while because there's a ton of cute pics on here I haven't seen! I love the chub ones--so cute. All your outdoors ones made me want to go camping. We'll have to go together next summer some time. . .
ReplyDelete