Sunday, October 25, 2009

A jumble of things...

The flash didn't work in this first picture, but I loved her smile, so I had to post it.

This is a new dress she got from her Aunt, and I just love it for this time of year! So adorable.


We had a fun potluck/volleyball game for an end-of-summer celebration at our house. It was way fun, and LOVED the food. I couldn't get too many girls to play v-ball though...


Here are some of the boys, getting ready. It was a close game.



On a hike by Pallisades. It was a magical place.


The girlies eating their snacks.



Stopping for pictures.


How nice to hang out on your Daddy's back.
Dave's favorite thing to do--squish the cheeks.

Sadie's first day of preschool (Sammi there for moral support).

Sadie and Mrs. Keyes.


Sammi riding her bike without training wheels!!! Well, stopping to celebrate, really.


Sadie fell asleep coloring. Dave even took the picture. I love it. Well, there's a few fun pictures, but hopefully someday maybe I'll keep up on this. Right now, I'll just enjoy the moments in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment