
So, this is one of my favorite things, dressing up like a witch and eating yummy food! It's sooo fun to see everyone and have a girls night out! My friend Melissa (thanks Melissa) inspired me several years ago to do this, and now this is my 3rd year doing it. I didn't get as many pictures as I would've liked, so maybe I'll be stealing some from other people that were taking them!!


This is our sexy pose, I love it. How do you do sexy? I don't really know anymore, that's why it's so funny!! And it's even better that Dave was taking the picture!

I made a spell book for the table, which was really cool, and I found some sweet sayings and chants that I put in it. I also made these antique witches tea cookies, which were dipped in wax and then there was crushed cinnamon and cloves on top. Just for decoration obviously, but they were pretty cool I thought! And they smelled really good too.


You gotta love those Martha Stewart chandeliers! So fun. And I hung ornaments with fish wire from the ceiling, that was a cool effect I thought. Anyway, thanks to all of you who helped and gave me ideas and inspire me in so many ways! This was sooo much fun to do, and not so fun to clean up... ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment