
Sammi and Sadie thought it would be fun to dress Sophie up, so they did it all by themselves. I'm not too sure what Sophie was thinking...

Our caroling buddies. I seriously had a lot of fun. I could have gone longer, but the baby was ready to be done. The hot chocolate and donuts weren't bad afterward either!

Cute Sammi and Sadie.

It is a challenge to get my little serious Sophie to smile sometimes.

Frozen Idaho Falls.

Sammi and Uncle Jared. I love how they're both making cheesy faces.

Out to lunch at Great Harvest with Aunt Tessa and Uncle Jared.

Oh Diesel. This is our Olde English Bulldogge we had for a few weeks. He got really aggressive and tried biting everyone that came to our house. Some day we'll find a dog for our family. So far, no luck in that department. He was pretty dang cute and fat, though.

One song comes to mind, 'All the single ladies, all the single ladies!' That's my little brother Ben. So handsome.

And here's Dave, so handsome, isn't he? Well, when he's not making faces.

The girls with their cousin London on Thanksgiving.

The Ballard FamDamily.

Sophie was playing peek-a-boo with this book on our way to Utah, and it was so dang cute!!

Heeheehee.

Where is she???

Decorating the tree.

Sophie's favorite part of decorating the tree--playing in the garland, and wrapping it on her neck like necklaces. I posted these pics for my Mom, since she's been complaining I haven't posted any forever. So I hope you enjoy, Mama!
I love it! Those pictures of Sophie playing peek a boo are so adorable! So fun to see new pics of my adorable grand babies! Also love the new family picture- so beautiful of you all!
ReplyDeleteCute! They look so cute in there Christmas dresses. It is fun to see your Christmas tree, it has been a few years.
ReplyDeleteI always love it When they figure out peek-a-boo. Such a lot of cutie-pie girlies. . . Hope you get a chance to take pictures this weekend--the girls are so excited for their "sleep-over".
ReplyDelete