Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Back to Christmas for a moment...

My Mom gave the girls their very own car for Christmas, and this is their first time driving it around, I just love how ecstatic they were.

Mrs. Claus! What a sweet Bubbas.


Yay, we made it to Temple Square. It was freezing, but worth it.


Me and my little bro Josh on his bday, don't even ask about the rest of the picture...




Another joyous picture.



Now, this is not the best angle of myself with a fabulous puffy coat on, but I have to boast the fact that I beat Dave TWICE on this game. The first time I won, he didn't think he was trying that hard, so we played again, and then I BEAT him again, he was speechless. Maybe we need to buy some motorcycles and race. He wins everything it seems, so it's soooo fun to beat him at something!!!



Just a cool pic of the temple.

So, I don't think I've ever posted anything without a picture, but maybe one day I'll try it. I feel like it's not fun without a picture(s), but maybe that's just me!! Life seems to be going at the maximum speed these days, but we still find time to laugh that's for sure. Although there might be a lot of crying involved too... I thought I'd share something funny that Sammi said the other night while trying to coax herself into eating her veggies.

Actually let me back up a little. I've been trying to cook new vegetables and get my kids to try new things, so I made some sweet potatoes. I enjoy them, but anything new my kids will hardly ever eat. So, I told Sammi she had to take 4 bites before she got down from the table. She got one down without choking, and then she really had a hard time. I think she sat there for at least 30 minutes, trying to figure out how to do it while gagging and being very dramatic. Finally she throws her head back and exclaims, "Please, Jesus, make this food taste good!!!" I tried really hard not to bust up right there. I'm not sure where she picked that up, but it must've worked, because she got her four bites in. Seriously, though, I wish I had it recorded.
All my girls seize to amaze me. Their ability to throw vocabulary into sentences that always seem to catch my funny bone. You gotta love kids!!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the new pictures, I check pretty frequently to see if you have posted anything new! It is so fun to see your pictures, you always catch special moments! Fun, fun! It was great to see you guys last night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it of the girls in their car. HOw fun! Congrats on beating Dave!

    ReplyDelete