
We finally built our snowman, in April! The girls had fun.

Sledding. It's getting better and better to go and do more active things with our girls. They are actually enjoying it and lasting a lot longer than I thought they would.

Dave and the Sophers. Sophie actually laughed and giggled most the way down. So cute.

All 3 of us went down and survived! Yay!

Normally we don't do friend sleepovers, but I watched my friend Tara's girls overnight in February while her and her hubby went out to enjoy some fleeting alone time before they had their baby. It really was sooo much fun! I think they were so excited they couldn't sleep! Some of them were up until 2 am!! We watched movies, had treats and pizza, made necklaces, played pretend; what more can you ask for? It seriously made me want to have lots of kids. If only I had someone else to do all the cooking, cleaning, laundry and bill paying. ; )

Sophie dressed up (courtesy of her sisters) in Cinderella attire, but holding her blankie to comfort herself, she loves to rub it on her cheeks because it's so soft.

I can't get enough of sleeping pictures. I love the two sisters cuddling, though! It's so fun having girls. I'm so grateful for them. They continue to teach me all about myself. Whenever I tell Sadie a punishment, she says, "Well, you might forget." It's sad they're figuring that out already. I guess I need to start writing punishments down, so they know I'm going to stick to my guns... Too bad they each don't come with a handbook, I tell you what! An adventure, that's what it is.
Heather! I can't believe all that snow is up there. Louisiana is sunny and humid, waiting for you to come:) Hopefully all will work out because it would be great to have more helicopter pilots & families in the ward. I have a link to Our Bishops blog if your interested in meeting him via blog stalking. Its the link for Bishop & Lynetta. Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteP.S. You girls are darling and seem so sweet and fun!
I miss you guys and your cute girls! We need to talk on the phone--I know we have quite a bit of catching up to do. Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteSo I haven't been blog surfing for a while. . . I love the pic of Sofie sleeping on Sammi, so cute. I still can't believe they were up until 2!! You really are a good friend.
ReplyDelete