
Last day of school with Mrs. Vogt.

Our last RS pres. meeting, what fun it was! It's weird to think I'm done with this calling. It's been wonderful to work with these great ladies and I'm sad about the ward split, but all I can say is Heavenly Father knows what he's doin! Honestly I will miss staying up all hours of the night with these women.

Aftermath of pinata land.

Silly Princess faces.

Sadie and her friends at their Princess Tea Party yesterday...kind of a going a way party.

Some more beautiful friends.

Sammi and her best girlies.

Playing duck-duck-goose with the pool. Sophie even loved it!

So, my friends did an early surprise birthday/going-away party for me on Friday! It was so fun. We went out to eat (which is so much better because we don't have to do any of the work) and then my friend Tara on the bottom left had us all over to her house for dessert. We visited and laughed and came up with some great ideas for more tea parties. It really meant so much to me. I think there was 17 ladies that showed up. These are the remaining of the bunch.

At dinner. Good Friends. Great Food. Delicious.

So my other amazing friend, Lindsey, surprised me Friday morning with a flower garden of well wishes from lots of my friends. It was such a fun thing (and emotional if you know me at all) to read them all. I don't really know what to say, other than thank you Lindsey! I'm going to miss you, you have a special place in my heart.

So fun!
just checked out your blog. Im so sad that your leaving such wonderful people behind...I know youll find some loving girls here too. The ward is full of them! looks like you can throw a mean party too! youll fit right in!!! cant wait to have you guys out here! your girls are too cute!!
ReplyDelete