Monday, February 21, 2011

Winter Fun









To the left we have my very large 39 week belly, next to some much smaller and sweeter pregnant bellies. And here are the girls with their Valentines. A boy in Sammi's class gave her the big heart box of Reese's peanut butter cups!!! He knew they were her favorite. She was pretty excited about it. And I love this pic of Sophie in my old coat, she's just irresistible.







My lovely baby shower, put on by some dear friends Jen and Tamsyn. Jen throws the best parties ever, I sure am going to miss them when they move. And I received 3 diaper cakes, which was amazing, and so much fun! I can't believe all the work everyone put into them.



Best treats ever!!


Myself with the Queen and Princess Hostess'.


I love how I find Sophie and Sadie cuddling so much. It's too cute.


Sophie is in love with bubbles, she has to blow them at least once a day. I just can't get over her excitement and thrill for life.

Sophie hanging out with the cat.



Whose gonna get it?



And one more pregnant belly shot, at about 36 weeks. I know it's crazy, but we like to make big chubby babies at our house. : )


Sadie's first lost tooth! I still can't believe it.



Some Valentine treats I made for visiting teaching.


Playing in the snow. Love that Sammi girl.


Sadie has too many cute poses.

Standing in the fort they built. Well, it looks more like Big Bird's nest, but I thought they did well for doing it themselves.


The cat that we have taken into our garage. I still can't believe I've found compassion for a cat, but it was a very cold and snowy January. Now we just can't let it leave. Or it won't.


Snow Bunny.


Snow Angel.


Getting snow to make snow cones. Which were actually really good.


Cheesin it.

Showing us her cast.

Having a tea party.



Standing in front of their new kitchen they got for Christmas.


These shots are backwards. It's amazing how well she did with the cast on. Which just meant that I had to watch her extra hard. And thank goodness for nice big sisters too.



And she's up.


Almost there...



She's climbing.


Can she do it?


Hmmm, she has an idea.


Their little snowman.



Some flowers Dave gave me, which I had fun trying my new camera out on!!!

2 comments:

  1. looks like they are taking good care of you there. Sophie looks so much like sammi in those pictures. Your belly is cute, I don't know what 39 weeks feels like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I miss you! Big bird would be proud of that fort. Too funny

    ReplyDelete